- Are Quantic’s MBA and EMBA Worth it?
- World Quant University (WQU)’s Financial Engineering Programme, my thoughts about the Course after 1 year.
- Taking the Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam
- World Quant University (WQU)’s Applied Data Science Module
- Re: Bloomberg Opinion Piece: “Wall Street’s CFA Program Is a Colossal Waste of Time”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow TheFinanceNerd on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: May 5, 2019
Before you continue reading I assume that you are a resident in Japan as you will have to submit proof of residency when opening up a brokerage account with a Japanese broker. When I was looking to open up an … Continue reading
The CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) curriculum consists of three exams which test candidates on various topics relating to portfolio management, economics and accounting. Exams are offered twice a year for Level 1 (June and December) and once a year for … Continue reading