- Are Quantic’s MBA and EMBA Worth it?
- World Quant University (WQU)’s Financial Engineering Programme, my thoughts about the Course after 1 year.
- Taking the Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam
- World Quant University (WQU)’s Applied Data Science Module
- Re: Bloomberg Opinion Piece: “Wall Street’s CFA Program Is a Colossal Waste of Time”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow TheFinanceNerd on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: May 18, 2019
Yutai Gifts 株主優待 (Kabunushi Yutai) are perks that companies give to their shareholders as a form of gratitude for owning their stocks. These gifts are often tied to the product or service that the company provides. A lot of retail … Continue reading