- Are Quantic’s MBA and EMBA Worth it?
- World Quant University (WQU)’s Financial Engineering Programme, my thoughts about the Course after 1 year.
- Taking the Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam
- World Quant University (WQU)’s Applied Data Science Module
- Re: Bloomberg Opinion Piece: “Wall Street’s CFA Program Is a Colossal Waste of Time”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow TheFinanceNerd on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: May 20, 2019
If you live and work in Japan, you should definitely be taking advantage of this benefit. Furusato Nozei or Hometown Tax Donation Programme is a system that was introduced by the Japanese government in 2008 to bring back and to … Continue reading