- Are Quantic’s MBA and EMBA Worth it?
- World Quant University (WQU)’s Financial Engineering Programme, my thoughts about the Course after 1 year.
- Taking the Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam
- World Quant University (WQU)’s Applied Data Science Module
- Re: Bloomberg Opinion Piece: “Wall Street’s CFA Program Is a Colossal Waste of Time”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow TheFinanceNerd on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: June 2019
The CAIA exam focuses on alternative investments and if you are new to the industry or to the subject, you might come across quite a lot of new terms. I have compiled a list of some terms that you might … Continue reading
This weekend saw a record number of 250,000 CFA candidates sitting the exam around the world. This is a whopping 11% increase compared to the previous year. If you are one of those candidates who just sat their CFA exam, … Continue reading
So you’ve reached the final CFA exam. This is not something to be sniffed at so you should be proud of your achievements. You are almost there and I am hoping that this article will help you in your studies … Continue reading