December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Are Quantic’s MBA and EMBA Worth it?
- World Quant University (WQU)’s Financial Engineering Programme, my thoughts about the Course after 1 year.
- Taking the Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam
- World Quant University (WQU)’s Applied Data Science Module
- Re: Bloomberg Opinion Piece: “Wall Street’s CFA Program Is a Colossal Waste of Time”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow TheFinanceNerd on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Financial Engineering
World Quant University (WQU)’s Financial Engineering Programme, my thoughts about the Course after 1 year.
A year ago I started studying the MSc in Financial Engineering offered by WQU and I wrote about the course here. As I am writing this post, I have now completed around 60% of the modules so I thought that … Continue reading
A free MSc in Financial Engineering sounds crazy but it looks like this is exactly what World Quant University seems to be doing. With an ethical goal of making education globally accessible to capable students, regardless of their financial situation, … Continue reading
This is a programme that I had been looking at for a while; the course seemed to be very well structured and geared towards people like myself who are interested in learning about the building blocks of quantitative finance in … Continue reading