December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Are Quantic’s MBA and EMBA Worth it?
- World Quant University (WQU)’s Financial Engineering Programme, my thoughts about the Course after 1 year.
- Taking the Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam
- World Quant University (WQU)’s Applied Data Science Module
- Re: Bloomberg Opinion Piece: “Wall Street’s CFA Program Is a Colossal Waste of Time”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow TheFinanceNerd on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Personal Investing
In this post I will present to you my yutai stock picks for July and August 2020. It’s worth noting that July wasn’t a yutai heavy month, especially compared to August and September. Yutai investing might be fun but without … Continue reading
Robo-advisors have increased in popularity in the past years but are they worth it? I was interested in seeing what they had to offer so I decided to try one out myself to see if these products are viable solutions … Continue reading
Before I get started, please note that I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned in this blog. I am just an individual who was fed up of getting bad exchange rates and decided to do some research … Continue reading