December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Are Quantic’s MBA and EMBA Worth it?
- World Quant University (WQU)’s Financial Engineering Programme, my thoughts about the Course after 1 year.
- Taking the Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam
- World Quant University (WQU)’s Applied Data Science Module
- Re: Bloomberg Opinion Piece: “Wall Street’s CFA Program Is a Colossal Waste of Time”
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow TheFinanceNerd on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Investing
SoftBank Group Corp closed at 4735 JPY on 17/04/2020, up 6.88% from the previous day and showing a very strong and swift recovery from its 2687 JPY low on 19/03/2020. I bought in at 3294 JPY which puts me up … Continue reading
I have been trading FX for 3 years now and as I am starting to become profitable in my trades, I would like to share with you some of my findings to help newer traders avoid some of the common … Continue reading
Before I get started, please note that I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned in this blog. I am just an individual who was fed up of getting bad exchange rates and decided to do some research … Continue reading
Recently I’ve been looking at my asset allocation and thought it would be a good opportunity to talk about exchange traded funds (ETFs). Just like common stocks, ETFs are traded on exchanges and allow you to invest in funds managed … Continue reading
If you live and work in Japan, you should definitely be taking advantage of this benefit. Furusato Nozei or Hometown Tax Donation Programme is a system that was introduced by the Japanese government in 2008 to bring back and to … Continue reading